This is what the HSG intends to achieve with global centers and strategic research cooperations.
Several fields of the university whose research is well established internationally in academia and practice are to be strengthened in a concerted manner to ensure that they will be able to develop into globally recognised profile areas.
In this way, the following goals are intended to be achieved in an educational landscape that continues to become increasingly international:
- Providing essential stimuli in research
- Attracting internationally reputed researchers to the HSG and winning their loyalty
- Increasing the quality of research and teaching in the fields concerned
- Continuing to strengthen the University’s international reputation
- Enabling the transfer of knowledge and economic effects for the region